Sister Lisa, MSC, shares the community story of the Missionary Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus. Sister Lisa talks about the founding of the MSC in 1900 in Germany to evangelize and start schools in the South Sea Islands. In 1908 MSC missionaries were sent to the ‘pagan land’ of Pennsylvania! Today there
Sister Dorothy Fabritze, 67, has traveled with the circus for 16 years providing spiritual guidance to employees and their families. In January, Sister Mary Seibert, tasked with grooming the resident llama, joined Fabritze in traveling across the United States. (McKenna Ewen / The Washington Post)
Stephen’s Place, a half-way house for men transitioning back into the community, was begun by Sr. Virginia Longcope, MSC in 1994. View the video below to learn more about the difference Sr. Virginia and Stephen’s Place are making in Bethlehem, PA.
Sisters Dorothy Fabritze, MSC and Bernard Overkamp, MSC are affectionately known as our Circus Sisters. View the video below to understand their mission.